GMC Terrain: Manual Reclining Seatbacks
You can lose control of the vehicle if you try to adjust a manual driver seat while the vehicle is moving. The sudden movement could startle and confuse you, or make you push a pedal when you do not want to. Adjust the driver seat only when the vehicle is not moving.
If either seatback is not locked, it could move forward in a sudden stop or crash. That could cause injury to the person sitting there. Always push and pull on the seatbacks to be sure they are locked.
To recline a manual seatback:
1. Lift the lever.
2. Move the seatback to the desired position, and then release the lever to lock the seatback in place.
3. Push and pull on the seatback to make sure it is locked.
To return the seatback to the upright position:
1. Lift the lever fully without applying pressure to the seatback, and the seatback
will return to the upright position.
2. Push and pull on the seatback to make sure it is locked.
1. Turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position.1 2. Carry the Intelligent Key with you. 3. Close all the doors.2 4. Push the LOCK button 1 on the Intelligent Key. 5. All the doors and the ...
- When the selector lever is shifted to the R (Reverse) position, the monitor screen automatically changes to the RearView Monitor mode. However, the radio can be heard. - It may take some time ...
Accumulation of sand, dirt and water on the vehicle body underside can accelerate corrosion. Wet floor coverings will not dry completely inside the vehicle, and should be removed for drying to ...