Jeep Liberty: Media Center 230 (REQ) вЂ” AM/FM Stereo Radio And 6вЂ“Disc CD/DVD Changer (MP3/WMA AUX Jack)
NOTE: The radio sales code is located on the lower right side of the radio faceplate.
Media Center 230 (REQ)
- Operating Instructions - Radio Mode
- Operation Instructions - (Disc Mode For CD And MP3/WMA Audio Play, DVD-Video)
- Notes On Playing MP3/WMA Files
- List Button (Disc Mode For MP3/WMA Play)
- Info Button (Disc Mode For MP3/WMA Play)
- Uconnectв„ў Multimedia (Satellite Radio) вЂ” If Equipped
Changing the passkey
1 Select вЂњPasskeyвЂќ using . 2 Select a 4 to 8-digit passkey using . Input the number 1 digit at a time. 3 When the entire number to be registered as a passkey has been input, press again. I ...
All-Wheel Drive (AWD) warning light (AWD models) The light illuminates when the ignition switch is turned to the ON position. It turns off after the engine is started. If the All-Wheel Drive ...
Removing/installing the headlamp cover
You must remove the headlamp cover in the engine compartment before you can replace the bulbs in the headlamp. To remove: press retaining clip 1 in the direction of the arrow. Pull cover 2 f ...