GMC Terrain: OnStar Overview
If equipped, this vehicle has a comprehensive, in-vehicle system that can connect to a live Advisor for Emergency, Security, Navigation, Connection, and Diagnostic Services.
The OnStar system status light is next to the OnStar buttons. If the status light is:
○ Solid Green: System is ready.
○ Flashing Green: On a call.
○ Red: Indicates a problem.
Push or call 1&-888&-4&-ONSTAR (1&-888&-466&-7827) to speak to an Advisor.
○ Make a call, end a call, or answer an incoming call.
○ Give OnStar Hands-Free Calling voice commands.
○ Give OnStar Turn-by-Turn Navigation voice commands. Requires the available Directions and Connections service plan.
Push to connect to a live Advisor to:
○ Verify account information or update contact information. . Get driving directions. Requires the available Directions and Connections service plan. . Receive On-Demand Diagnostics for a check on the vehicleвЂ™s key operating systems. . Receive Roadside Assistance.
Push to get a priority connection to an Emergency Advisor available 24/7 to:
○ Get help for an emergency.
○ Be a Good Samaritan or respond to an AMBER Alert.
○ Get crisis assistance and evacuation routes.
Non-turbo models 1) Connector 2) Clip 3) Clamp 4) Air intake boot 5) Clip 1. Unplug the connector that is attached to the top of the air cleaner case. 2. Detach the connector cable from ...
Rear-facing child restraint installation using LATCH
Refer to all Warnings and Cautions in the вЂњChild safetyвЂќ and вЂњChild restraintsвЂќ sections before installing a child restraint. Follow these steps to install a rear-facing child restraint ...
If electrical components in the vehicle are not working, a fuse may have blown. Blown fuses are identified by a broken wire within the fuse. Check the appropriate fuses before replacing any elect ...