Suzuki Grand Vitara: Operating Your Vehicle
- Exhaust Gas Warning
- Daily Inspection Checklist
- Starting the Engine
- Engine Block Heater (if equipped)
- Using the Transmission
- Using the Transfer Switch (if equipped)
- Electronic Stability Program (ESPВ®)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) (if equipped)
- Catalytic Converter
- Improving Fuel Economy
2.5L I4 engine
Tow ball options
Tow ball options 1. Bolt on tow ball onto flange. 2. Fixed swan neck tow ball. 3. Detachable tow ball. 4. Receiver for hitch (drawbar). Australia only. ...
Vanity mirror lighting
Removing the mirror glass 1. Insert a screwdriver underneath the lower edge, in the center, turn and carefully pry up the lug on the edge. 2. Carefully detach and lift out the entire mirror ...