GMC Terrain: Overview
For vehicles equipped with the MyLinkВ® or IntelliLinkВ® infotainment system, see the separate MyLink/ IntelliLink Features and Functions Guide for more information. Keeping your eyes on the road and your mind on the drive is important for safe driving. The infotainment system has built-in features intended to help with this by disabling some features when driving. A grayed-out function is not available when the vehicle is moving.
All functions are available when the vehicle is parked. Do the following before driving:
○ Become familiar with the infotainment system operation, buttons on the faceplate, and touch-sensitive screen buttons.
○ Set up the audio by presetting favorite stations, setting the tone, and adjusting the speakers.
○ Set up phone numbers in advance so they can be called easily by pressing a single button or a single voice command for vehicles equipped with phone capability.
Taking your eyes off the road too long or too often while using the navigation system could cause a crash and you or others could be injured or killed. Focus your attention on driving and limit glances at the moving map on the navigation screen. Use voice guidance whenever possible.
- Infotainment System Overview
- Infotainment Control Buttons
- Touch Screen Buttons
- Home Page
- Home Page Features
- English and Metric Unit Conversion
- Cleaning the Display
When locking the vehicle with the Smart Key, if one or more of the doors, the bonnet or the tailgate is not fully closed, or the ignition is ON, the vehicle will NOT lock and there will be an audi ...
Roof Luggage Rack вЂ” If Equipped
NOTE: Roof rack and crossbars cannot be used on vehicles equipped with Skyslider . The load carried on the roof, when equipped with a luggage rack, must not exceed 150 lbs (68 kg), and it shoul ...
Disarming the system
To disarm the system, briefly press the вЂњвЂќ button on the transmitter. ...