GMC Terrain: Passenger Compartment Air Filter
The filter removes dust, pollen, and other airborne irritants from outside air that is pulled into the vehicle.
The filter should be replaced as part of routine scheduled maintenance. See Maintenance Schedule on page 11‑3 for replacement intervals. To find out what type of filter to use, see Maintenance Replacement Parts on page 11‑14.
The passenger compartment air filter can be accessed by removing the entire glove box.
1. Open the glove box completely and locate the stop tab on top of the glove box door.
2. Push the stop tab upwards until the stop tab is under the instrument panel
assembly and the glove box is released.
3. Unsnap the tabs beneath the glove box that connects it to the bottom of the instrument panel assembly.
4. Remove the glove box.
5. Locate the service door for the passenger compartment air filter.
6. Push the two tabs upwards and release the latches holding the service door. Lift the service door.
7. Remove the old air filter.
8. Install the new air filter.
9. Close the service door and latches.
10. Re-install the glove box.
See your dealer if additional assistance is needed.
Locking with key
Locking with key The power door lock system allows you to lock or unlock all doors simultaneously. - Turning the driverвЂ™s door key cylinder to the front of the vehicle 1 will lock all doors ...
Note for the entry function
●Even when the electronic key is within the effective range (detection areas), the system may not operate properly in the following cases. вЂў The electronic key is too close to the window or ...
HD Radio indicators
Each indicator illuminates under the following conditions. - The indicator illuminates while the digital broadcast is received during the HD Radio ON mode. - The вЂњTAGвЂќ indicator illumin ...