GMC Terrain: Playing an Audio CD
1. Press the CD screen button on the Home Page or select CD from the source pop-up to display the CD main page.
2. From the CD screen, press the Menu screen button to display the menu options.
3. Press to select the desired option.
On the CD main page a track number displays at the beginning of each track. Song, Artist, and Album information displays when available.
Use the following controls to play the disc:
(Play/Pause): Use to start, pause, or resume play.
SEEK (Seek Down):
○ Press to seek to the beginning of the current or previous track. If the track has been playing for less than five seconds, it seeks to the previous track. If longer than five seconds, the current track starts from the beginning.
○ Press and hold to fast reverse through a track. Release the button to return to playing speed. Elapsed time displays.
SEEK (Seek Up):
○ Press to seek to the next track.
○ Press and hold to fast forward through a track. Release the button to return to playing speed. Elapsed time displays.
MENU/SEL: Turn to the right or left to select the next or previous track. Press this knob to select the menu. If a track is selected from the list, the system plays the track and returns to the CD screen.
Refer to вЂњFluidsвЂќ. NOTE Using any non-specified type of automatic transmission fluid could result in damage inside the transmission. When replacing the automatic transmission fluid, be ...
Trailer Stability Assist вЂ“ TSA
Trailer Stability Assist helps stabilize a vehicle that is towing a trailer when the vehicle and trailer have begun to sway. See page 279 for more information. This system is automatically deac ...
If the vehicle has a roof rack, you can load things on top of your vehicle. Crossrails and fixing components to adapt the roof rack on your vehicle may be obtained from an authorized Kia dealer. ...