GMC Terrain: Playing an MP3 CD
For vehicles equipped with the MyLink or IntelliLink infotainment system, see the separate MyLink/ IntelliLink Features and Functions Guide for more information.
To play an MP3 CD, follow the same instructions as вЂњPlaying an Audio CD.вЂќ
The following guidelines must be met when creating an MP3 disc, otherwise the CD might not play:
○ Sampling rate: 16 kHz, 22.05 kHz, 24 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, and 48 kHz.
○ Bit rates supported: 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 56, 64, 80, 96, 112, 128, 144, 160, 192, 224, 256, and 320 kbps.
○ Maximum number of folders: eight folders with 255 files per folder.
○ Maximum of 1,000 files on a disc.
○ Recorded on a CD-R or CD-RW with a maximum capacity of 700 MB.
○ The Artist/Album/Song Titles/ Genre information requires a CD to be fully scanned before the music navigator works with these menus.
What to Use
WARNING Adding only plain water or some other liquid to the cooling system can be dangerous. Plain water and other liquids, can boil before the proper coolant mixture will. The coolant warning sy ...
USB Flash Memory Device Error Messages
If you see an error message on the screen while playing a USB flash memory device, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicle to yo ...
DriverвЂ™s Power Seat вЂ” If Equipped
The power seat switch is located on the outboard side of the seat near the floor. Use this switch to move the seat up or down, forward or rearward or to tilt the seat. Power Seat Switch Adjust ...