Ford Escape: Programming MyKey Optional Settings
Turn the ignition on using an admin key. To program the optional settings, use the message center buttons to do the following:
1. Press SETUP until RESET FOR MYKEY SETTINGS is displayed.
2. Press and release the RESET button to display MyKey setup menus.
The first menu shown is:
MYKEY MAX MPH <80 MPH> OFF
3. If you donвЂ™t want to change the maximum speed setting, press the SETUP button to display the next menu. The remaining menus appear as follows with the default settings shown:
MYKEY MPH TONES 45 55 65 <OFF>
MYKEY VOLUME LIMIT <ON> OFF
MYKEY ADVTRAC CTRL ON <OFF>.
4. On any of the menus press RESET to highlight your choice with the
5. Press SETUP to enter your choice. The next optional setting will be displayed.
6. Repeat Steps 4 and 5 until you are done changing the optional settings.
Extreme Cold Weather (Below вЂ“20В°F Or вЂ“29В°C)
To ensure reliable starting at these temperatures, use of an externally powered electric engine block heater (available from your authorized dealer) is recommended. ...
Securing the vehicle to prevent it from rolling away
WARNING Only jack up the vehicle on level ground or on slight inclines/declines. The vehicle could otherwise fall off the jack and injure you or others. If your vehicle is equipped with a whe ...
The vehicle can be programmed to respond in French or Spanish. Push Q and ask an Advisor. Advisors can speak French or Spanish. ...