Honda CR-V: Range (Estimated Distance)
This display shows the estimated
distance you can travel on the fuel
remaining in the tank.
This distance is estimated from the
fuel economy you have achieved
over the last few miles (kilometers),
so it will vary with changes in speed,
traffic condition, etc.
The odometer shows the total
distance your vehicle has been
driven. It measures miles in U.S.
models and kilometers in Canadian
models. It is illegal under U.S.
federal law and Canadian provin
This shows how much fuel you have.
It may show slightly more or less
than the actual amount.
Avoid driving with an extremely low
f uel level. Running out of f uel could
cause the engine to
This shows the temperature of the
engineвЂ™s coolant. During normal
operation, the reading should be in
the middle of the gauge. In severe
driving conditions, such as very hot
weather or a l
1. Apply grease to the contact area (A) of the outboard
joint and front wheel bearing.
NOTE: Failure to apply grease may cause excessive
noise and vibration.
2. Install a new set ring (A) onto the set ring groove
(B) of the driveshaft (left driveshaft).
3. Apply 0.5-1.0 g (0.02-0.04 oz) of grease
Starting and accelerating in forward gears
NOTE: Do not test repeatedly or the fluid will overheat.
1. Lift up the vehicle so all four wheels are off the ground.
2. Make a mark (A) on either No.1 or No.2 propeller
3. Start the engine, and let it run until it warms up (the
В© 2016-2020 Copyright www.hcrv.net