Nissan Rogue: Read first вЂ” then drive safely
Before driving your vehicle, read your OwnerвЂ™s Manual carefully. This will ensure familiarity with controls and maintenance requirements, assisting you in the safe operation of your vehicle.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION REMINDERS FOR SAFETY!
Follow these important driving rules to help ensure a safe and comfortable trip for you and your passengers!
- NEVER drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- ALWAYS observe posted speed limits and never drive too fast for conditions.
- ALWAYS give your full attention to driving and avoid using vehicle features or taking other actions that could distract you.
- ALWAYS use your seat belts and appropriate child restraint systems.
Pre-teen children should be seated in the rear seat.
- ALWAYS provide information about the proper use of vehicle safety features to all occupants of the vehicle.
- ALWAYS review this OwnerвЂ™s Manual for important safety information.
ON-PAVEMENT AND OFF-ROAD DRIVING
This vehicle will handle and maneuver differently from an ordinary passenger car because it has a higher center of gravity. As with other vehicles with features of this type, failure to operate this vehicle correctly may result in loss of control or an accident. Be sure to read вЂњOn-pavement and off-road driving precautionsвЂќ, вЂњAvoiding collision and rolloverвЂќ and вЂњDriving safety precautionsвЂќ in the вЂњ5. Starting and drivingвЂќ section of this manual.
MODIFICATION OF YOUR VEHICLE
This vehicle should not be modified.
Modification could affect its performance, safety or durability, and may even violate governmental regulations. In addition, damage or performance problems resulting from modification may not be covered under NISSAN warranties.
Engine Oil Viscosity
SAE 5W-20 engine oil is recommended for all operating temperatures. This engine oil improves low temperature starting and vehicle fuel economy. The engine oil filler cap also shows the recommend ...
English and Metric Unit Conversion
To change the display units between English and metric units, see Driver Information Center (DIC) on page 5‑23 for more information. ...
The following procedures will help you get started using the BluetoothВ® Hands-Free Phone System with NISSAN Voice Recognition. For additional command options, refer to вЂњList of voice comman ...