Jeep Liberty: Rear Tail/Stop, Turn Signal, And Back-Up Lamp
1. Open the liftgate.
2. Remove the screws that fasten the taillamp housing to the vehicle.
3. Pull the taillamp housing straight back to separate it from the vehicle.
4. Disconnect the electrical connector.
5. Remove the two screws that fasten the back plate to the taillamp housing.
6. Separate the back plate from the taillamp housing.
7. Pull the appropriate bulb(s) out of the back plate and insert the replacement bulb(s).
8. Install the back plate and screws into the taillamp housing.
9. Connect the electrical connector.
10. Install the taillamp housing and screws.
11. Close the liftgate.
GCWR, TWR and Unbraked TWR
Confirm that the gross trailer weight, gross combination weight, gross vehicle weight, gross axle weight and tongue weight are all within the limits. ■ GCWR*1 and TWR*1 ■ Unbraked TW ...
SYNC (if equipped)
Your vehicle may be equipped with SYNC , a hands-free communications and entertainment system with special phone and media features. For more information, please refer to the SYNC supplement or to t ...
Instrument Panel, Vinyl, and Other Plastic Surfaces
Use a soft microfiber cloth dampened with water to remove dust and loose dirt. For a more thorough cleaning, use a soft microfiber cloth dampened with a mild soap solution. Notice: Soaking or sat ...