GMC Terrain: Rear Wiper Blade Replacement
The rear wiper blade and wiper arm have a cover for protection. The cover must be removed before the wiper blade can be replaced. To remove the cover:
1. Slide a plastic tool under the cover and push upward to unsnap.
2. Slide the cover towards the wiper blade tip to unhook it from the blade assembly.
3. Remove the cover.
4. After wiper blade replacement, ensure that cover hook slides into the slot in the blade assembly.
5. Snap the cover down to secure.
To remove the wiper blade:
1. Lift the wiper arm away from the windshield.
A. Wiper Arm
B. Release Lever
C. Blade Assembly
2. Push the release lever (B) to disengage the hook and push the wiper arm (A) out of the blade assembly (C).
3. Push the new blade assembly securely on the wiper arm until the release lever clicks into place.
4. Replace the wiper cover.
Changing the Engine Oil and Filter
Always change the oil and filter according to the maintenance messages shown on the information display. The oil and filter collect contaminants that can damage your engine if they are not r ...
Your vehicle at a glance
Interior overview Instrument panel overview ...
Vanity mirror with lighting The light comes on automatically when the cover is lifted. ...