GMC Terrain: Reclining Seatbacks
Manual Reclining Seatbacks
To recline a manual seatback:
1. Lift the lever.
2. Move the seatback to the desired position, and then release the lever to lock the seatback in place.
3. Push and pull on the seatback to make sure it is locked.
To return the seatback to the upright position:
1. Lift the lever fully without applying pressure to the seatback, and the seatback
will return to the upright position.
2. Push and pull on the seatback to make sure it is locked.
Power Reclining Seatbacks
To adjust a power seatback, if available:
○ Tilt the top of the control rearward to recline.
○ Tilt the top of the control forward to raise.
Decreasing cruise speed
To reduce cruising speed, press and hold control (4). Release the switch when the desired speed is reached, the new speed will be set and maintained. The set speed can be decreased in steps of 2k ...
Positioning a floor jack
When raising your vehicle with a floor jack, position the jack correctly. Improper placement may damage your vehicle or cause injury. ■ Front ■ Rear CAUTION ■When raising yo ...
The power windows can be opened and closed using the following switches. 1 Closing 2 One-touch closing (driverвЂ™s window only)* 3 Opening 4 One-touch opening (driverвЂ™s window only)* *: Pr ...