Jeep Liberty: Remote Key Unlock, Driver Door/All Doors First
This feature lets you program the system to unlock either the driverвЂ™s door or all doors and the liftgate on the first press of the UNLOCK button on the RKE transmitter. To change the current setting, proceed as follows:
вЂў For vehicles equipped with the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC), refer to вЂњElectronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC)/Personal Settings (Customer-Programmable Features)вЂќ in вЂњUnderstanding Your Instrument PanelвЂќ for further information.
For vehicles not equipped with the EVIC, perform the following steps:
1. Press and hold the LOCK button on a programmed (i.e., functional) RKE transmitter for at least 4 seconds, but no longer than 10 seconds. Then, press and hold the UNLOCK button while still holding the LOCK button.
2. Release both buttons at the same time.
3. Test the feature from outside the vehicle by pressing the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the RKE transmitter.
4. Repeat these steps if you want to return this feature to its previous setting.
NOTE: Pressing the LOCK button on the RKE transmitter while you are inside the vehicle will activate the Security Alarm. Opening a door with the Security Alarm activated will cause the alarm to sound. Press the UNLOCK button to deactivate the Security Alarm.
Hill descent control (green)
Hill descent control (green) Illuminates when HDC is selected and HDC operating conditions are met. If the lamp flashes, HDC has been selected, but the operating conditions are not being met (e ...
High fluid temperature protection mode
This transmission has a high fluid temperature protection mode. If the fluid temperature becomes too high (for example, when climbing steep grades in high temperature with heavy loads, such as ...
Attaching tether straps
1. Install the child restraint securely in one of the rear seating positions. 2. Pass the tether strap over the seat back and beneath the head restraint. 3. Attach the tether strap hook to the tet ...