Ford Escape: Removing the jack and tools
1. The jack and tools are located
under the carpeted load floor.
2. Pull back the carpet away from the liftgate, and remove the hardboard cover. If your vehicle is equipped with a cargo management system, the jack and tools are in the forward compartment under a lid.
3. Unbuckle the strap and remove
the jack and tools by pulling the
right side up first.
4. Remove the tools from the jack in order to remove the spare tire from under the vehicle.
5. Remove the lug wrench from the jack in order to remove the spare tire from under the vehicle.
Making a luggage room
WARNING: ● When making a luggage area, never arrange the seats while the vehicle is being driven or is on an incline. The seats could move unexpectedly or more than required and cause a se ...
On-road and off-road driving
- In a rollover crash, an unbelted person is significantly more likely to die than a person wearing a seat belt. You the driver and all your passengers should fasten the seatbelts before ...
The help line (distance marker and vehicle width line) is a guide to help you realize the actual distance from the screen. 1) Vehicle width line (oblique vertical line) 2) Approx. 10 feet ...