Ford Escape: Replacing front parking lamp/turn signal bulbs
1. Make sure the headlamp control is in the off position.
2. Open the hood.
3. Reach over the front bolster.
4. Rotate the bulb socket counterclockwise and remove from the lamp assembly.
5. Carefully pull the bulb out of the
socket and push in the new bulb.
6. Install the bulb socket into the lamp assembly and rotate clockwise.
Removing the ball coupling
Observe the manufacturer's installation instructions. Press the protective cap into the ball coupling recess. Make sure that the protective cap is firmly in place. ...
During the normal day-to-day operation of the vehicle, general maintenance should be performed regularly as prescribed in this section. If you detect any unusual sounds, vibrations or smell, b ...
How can my vehicle fail OBD II emission inspection?
Your vehicle can fail OBD II emission inspection for any of the following reasons. вЂў If your Check Engine (MIL) light is lit, your vehicle may fail inspection. вЂў If your vehicle's Check Engi ...