Ford Escape: Replacing license plate lamp bulbs
1. Make sure the headlamp switch is
in the off position.
2. Press the lever and carefully pry the license plate lamp assembly (located above the license plate) from the liftgate.
3. Rotate the bulb socket counterclockwise and remove from lamp assembly.
4. Pull bulb straight out of socket
and push in the new bulb.
5. Install the bulb socket into the lamp assembly and rotate clockwise.
6. To install, carefully press the lamp assembly into liftgate.
Door Ajar Messages
DOOR OPEN A door open symbol will be displayed on the DIC showing which door is open. If the vehicle has been shifted out of P (Park), a DOOR OPEN message will also be displayed. Close the door c ...
FM-AM radio with Compact Disc (CD) player
FM-AM radio with Compact Disc (CD) player 1. MUTE button 2. DISP (display)/TEXT button 3. FMВ·AM radio band select button 4. CD PLAY button 5. Station preset buttons 6. iPodВ® button 7. ...
Floor mat Retaining pins are located on the driverвЂ™s side floor. The floor mat is secured using the built-in grommets, by placing the grommets over the pins and pushing them downward. ...