Ford Escape: Replacing tail/stop/turn/backup lamp bulbs
The tail/stop/turn/sidemarker/backup lamp bulbs are located in the same portion of the tail lamp assembly, one just below the other. Follow the same steps to replace either bulb:
1. Make sure the headlamp switch is in the off position and then open the liftgate to expose the lamp assembly screws.
2. Remove the two screws from the
3. Carefully remove the lamp assembly away from the vehicle by pulling the assembly straight out to expose the bulb socket. DO NOT TIP THE LAMP ASSEMBLY SIDEWAYS.
4. Rotate the bulb socket counterclockwise and remove from lamp assembly.
5. Pull bulb straight out of socket and push in the new bulb.
6. Install the bulb socket into the lamp assembly and rotate clockwise.
7. Carefully install the tail lamp assembly on the vehicle and secure with two screws.
Risk of rollover
WARNING: o The 2WD Tucson is not designed for offroad use. The 4WD Tucson is designed primarily for use on paved roads. However, occasional use in off-highway conditions such as established ...
The odometer shows how far the vehicle has been driven, in either kilometers or miles. This vehicle has a tamper&-resistant odometer. The digital odometer will read 999,999 if it is turned ba ...
In case of an emergency
Road warning In case of an emergency while driving Overheating Emergency starting Electrical circuit protection Towing If you have a flat tire ...