Jeep Liberty: Road Tire Installation
1. Mount the road tire on the axle.
2. Install the remaining lug nuts with the cone shaped end of the nut toward the wheel. Lightly tighten the lug nuts.
To avoid the risk of forcing the vehicle off the jack, do not tighten the lug nuts fully until the vehicle is lowered to the ground.
3. Lower the vehicle to the ground by turning the jack handle counterclockwise.
4. Finish tightening the lug nuts. Push down on the wrench while at the end of the handle for increased leverage. Tighten the lug nuts in a star pattern until each nut has been tightened twice. The correct tightness of each lug nut is 95 ft/lbs (130 NВ·m). If in doubt about the correct tightness, have them checked with a torque wrench by your authorized dealer or service station.
5. After 25 miles (40 km) check the lug nut torque with a torque wrench to ensure that all lug nuts are properly seated against the wheel.
Open the glove box by lifting up on the lever. ...
You will find a number of WARNINGs, CAUTIONs and NOTEs in this manual. These safety warnings alert you to potential hazards that could result in injury to you or others. Please read these safe ...
Cruise control is an automatic speed control system that lets you keep the same driving speed. It can be activated at 40 km/h (25 mph) or more. CAUTION: ● When you do not wish to drive at a ...