Subaru Forester: Safety precautions when driving
- Seatbelt and SRS airbag
- Child safety
- Engine exhaust gas (carbon monoxide)
- Drinking and driving
- Drugs and driving
- Driving when tired or sleepy
- Modification of your vehicle
- Car phone/cell phone and driving
- Driving with pets
- Tire pressures
- California proposition 65 warning
- California Perchlorate Advisory
- On-road and off-road driving
Full-time 4WD operation
(If installed) Engine power can be delivered to all wheels. Full-time 4WD is useful when good traction is required, such as, when driving on slippery, wet or snow-covered roads and when moving ...
Roof Rack System
The roof rack cross rails can be locked in four positions along the roof rack side rails. Lift the lever to release and move the cross rail. Push the lever down to completely engage into the side ...
Emissions inspection and maintenance programs
In some localities, it may be a legal requirement to pass an inspection of your vehicleвЂ™s emissions control system. Failure to pass could prevent vehicle registration. For states that require ...