Ford Escape: Safety seats for children
- Infant and/or toddler seats
- Installing child safety seats with combination lap and shoulderbelts
- Attaching child safety seats with LATCH (Lower Anchors andTethers for CHildren) attachments
- Attaching child safety seats with tether s
- Child booster seats
- Child restraint and safety belt maintenance
If jump starting is necessary, see вЂњJump startingвЂќ in the вЂњ6. In case of emergencyвЂќ section. If the engine does not start by jump starting, the battery may have to be replaced. Contact a ...
Label Example A vehicle-specific Certification label is attached to the lower center pillar on the driver side of the vehicle or on the rear edge of the driver door. The label shows the size of ...
Electronic Range Select (ERS) Mode
ERS or manual mode allows for the selection of the range of gear positions. Use this mode when driving downhill or towing a trailer to limit the top gear and vehicle speed. The shift position indi ...