Jeep Liberty: Seats
Seats are a part of the Occupant Restraint System of the vehicle.
вЂў It is dangerous to ride in a cargo area, inside or outside of a vehicle. In a collision, people riding in these areas are more likely to be seriously injured or killed.
вЂў Do not allow people to ride in any area of your vehicle that is not equipped with seats and seat belts. In a collision, people riding in these areas are more likely to be seriously injured or killed.
вЂў Be sure everyone in your vehicle is in a seat and using a seat belt properly.
- DriverвЂ™s Power Seat вЂ” If Equipped
- Heated Seats вЂ” If Equipped
- Manual Front Seat Adjustments
- Front Seat вЂ” Manual Recline
- Manual Lumbar Support вЂ” If Equipped
- Fold-Flat Front Passenger Seat вЂ” If Equipped
- Head Restraints
- 60/40 Split Folding Rear Seat With Fold-Flat Feature
Operating the XM Radio
To listen to XM radio, turn the ignition switch to the ACCESSORY (I) or the ON (II) position. Push the button to turn on the audio system, and press the вЂвЂXMвЂ™вЂ™ button. Adjust the vol ...
Screen aspect ratio
Three screen aspect ratios can be set: Normal, Zoom 1 and Zoom 2. Normal: The image on the screen is presented at the normal aspect ratio (usually 4:3 or 16:9). Zoom 1: Full-screen image, but par ...
To arm the system using remote transmitter
1. Close all windows and the moonroof (if equipped). 2. Remove the key from the ignition switch. 3. Open the doors and get out of the vehicle. 4. Make sure that the engine hood is locked. ...