GMC Terrain: Services for People with Disabilities
Advisors provide services to help subscribers with physical disabilities and medical conditions.
Push for help with:
○ Locating a gas station with an attendant to pump gas.
○ Finding a hotel, restaurant, etc., that meets accessibility needs.
○ Providing directions to the closest hospital or pharmacy in urgent situations.
- TTY Users
- OnStar Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Potential Issues
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Cellular and GPS Antennas
- Unable to Connect to OnStar Message
- Add-on Electrical Equipment
Maintenance Main Items and Sub Items
All maintenance items displayed on the information display are in code. For an explanation of these maintenance codes. ...
Sound levels for different frequencies can be adjusted separately using this feature. To do so: 1. Press OK/MENU to access Audio settings and select Equalizer. 2. Turn TUNE to select one of the ...
Emission inspection and maintenance (I/M) programs
Some states have vehicle emission inspection programs which include OBD (On Board Diagnostics) checks. The OBD system monitors the operation of the emission control system. ■ If the malfuncti ...