Nissan Rogue: SPORT mode switch
SPORT mode switch
In the SPORT mode, the engine and transmission are controlled to set the engine speed higher than in the D (Drive) position. This enhances throttle response for a вЂњsportyвЂќ driving feeling.
To turn on the SPORT mode, push the SPORT mode switch. The SPORT mode indicator light in the instrument panel illuminates. To turn off the SPORT mode, push the SPORT mode switch again. The SPORT mode indicator light on the instrument panel turns off.
If the SPORT mode indicator light does not illuminate when the SPORT mode switch is turned on, the switch or system may have a malfunction. In this case, contact your NISSAN dealer. Even if there is a malfunction in the switch or system, this will not affect normal driving.
- The SPORT mode automatically turns off if a malfunction occurs.
- The SPORT mode only operates at speeds of above 20 MPH (30km/h).
- If the engine is switched off with the SPORT mode on, the SPORT mode resets to off when the engine is restarted.
- In the SPORT mode, fuel economy may be reduced.
- If the overdrive off mode is set when the SPORT mode is on, the overdrive off mode will take priority.
NOTE - Selecting folders in this way is possible only within a single disc. - Only MP3/WMA/AAC folders are recognized when an attempt to select the next or previous folder is made. If no ap ...
Towing the vehicle with the rear axle raised
Only possible on vehicles without 4MATIC. When towing your vehicle with the rear axle raised, it is important that you observe the safety instructions (). The ignition must be switched off if y ...
Switching the door unlock function
It is possible to set which doors the entry function unlocks. 1 Turn the вЂњENGINE START STOPвЂќ switch OFF. 2 When the indicator on the key surface is turned off, push and hold for approxim ...