Subaru Forester: Starting and operating
- State emission testing (U.S. only)
- Preparing to drive
- Starting the engine
- Stopping the engine
- Remote engine start system (dealer option)
- Manual transmission
- Automatic transmission
- Power steering
- ABS (Anti-lock Brake System)
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution (EBD) system
- Vehicle Dynamics Control system
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) (U.S.-spec. models)
- Parking your vehicle
- Hill start assist system (MT models)
- Cruise control
Before leaving the vehicle, make sure that the parking brake is fully applied. Also, be certain to leave the transmission in PARK. The parking brake lever is located in the center console. To ap ...
This Operator's Manual describes all models and all standard and optional equipment of your vehicle available at the time of publication of the Operator's Manual. Country-specific diffe ...
Event data recording
Event data recorders are capable of collecting and storing short sequences of data during a crash or near-crash event. The recorded information may assist in the investigation of such an event. Th ...