Suzuki Grand Vitara: Steering Column Controls
WARNING: To avoid possible injury, do not operate controls by reaching through the steering wheel.
- Ignition Switch
- Lighting/Turn Signal Control Lever
- Windshield Wiper and Washer Lever
- Rear Window Wiper/Washer Switch
- Tilt Steering Lock Lever
- Cruise Control (if equipped)
- Remote Audio Controls (if equipped)
P should normally be selected before switching off the engine. If any other gear is selected at turn off, the selector will move to P before retracting into the centre console. If the engine is sw ...
1. For optimum calibration, switch off all nonessential electrical accessories (rear window defogger, heater/air conditioning system, spotlight, etc.) and ensure all doors are shut. 2. Drive ...
Closing the fuel tank cap
When replacing the fuel tank cap, turn it until a clicking sound is heard. After releasing your hand, the cap will turn slightly to the opposite direction. ■Fuel types Use unleaded gaso ...