GMC Terrain: Stop/Tail/Turn Signal/ Sidemarker Lamp
To replace one of these lamps:
1. Open the liftgate. See Liftgate on page 2‑9.
2. Remove the two screw covers from the taillamp assembly.
3. Remove the two screws securing the taillamp assembly.
4. Pull the taillamp assembly out of the vehicle body.
5. Disconnect the lamp wiring harness.
6. Turn the bulb socket counterclockwise and pull it out.
7. Pull the bulb straight out of the socket.
8. Install the new bulb.
9. Push the bulb socket in and turn it clockwise.
10. Reverse Steps 2 through 5 to reinstall the lamp assembly.
11. Verify that the taillamp assembly tab, located at the bottom of the taillamp assembly, is aligned to the facia bracket before securing with screws.
Keypads in the steering wheel 1 Cruise control, see page 152. Adaptive cruise control*, see page 154. 2 Infotainment controls, see page 207. ...
If the engine will not start
WARNING: If the engine will not start, do not push or pull the car to start it. This could result in a collision or cause other damage. In addition, push or pull starting may cause the catal ...
Rotating your tires at the recommended interval (as indicated in the Scheduled Maintenance chapter) will help your tires wear more evenly, providing better tire performance and longer tire life. ...