GMC Terrain: Storing Radio Station Presets
There are a few ways to store presets.
Up to 36 preset stations can be stored. AM, FM, and XM, if equipped, can be mixed.
1. From the AM, FM, or XM main page, press and hold one of the preset screen buttons located at the bottom of the screen. After a few seconds, a beep will be heard and the new preset information will display on that screen button.
2. Touch and hold a preset button to store the currently active station. After a few seconds, a beep will be heard and the new preset information will display on a small pop-up display at the bottom of the screen.
3. Repeat the steps for each preset.
To change the number of preset pages, see вЂњMixed-Band PresetsвЂќ following for more information.
Recalling a Preset Station
To recall a preset station from a FAV page, do the following:
○ Press the FAV button on the faceplate to display the FAV pop-up. Select the desired preset from the pop-up.
○ Press the FAV screen button at the top bar to display the preset pop-up that appears at the bottom of the page. Press one of the preset screen buttons to go to the selected preset station.
○ In the AM, FM, or XM (if equipped) main page, press one of the preset screen buttons to go to the selected preset station.
Type A Type B The odometer shows the total distance that the vehicle has been driven. ...
Playing a Disc (LX model)
Playing a Disc (LX model) ...
Driving after a collision
If the vehicle has been involved in a collision, the text Safety mode See manual may appear in the information display. This indicates that the vehicle's functionality has been reduced. NOTE ...