Nissan Rogue: Technical and consumer information
- Capacities and recommended fuel/lubricants
- When traveling or registering your vehicle in another country
- Vehicle identification
- Installing front license plate
- Vehicle loading information
- Towing a trailer
- Uniform tire quality grading
- Emission control system warranty
- Reporting safety defects
- Readiness for Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) test
- Event Data Recorders (EDR)
- OwnerвЂ™s Manual/Service Manual order information
Removing the mechanical key
Push release catch 1 in the direction of the arrow and at the same time, remove mechanical key 2 from the SmartKey. ...
Sunroof (if equipped)
You can tilt or slide the sunroof by operating the вЂњTILTвЂќ part of the sunroof switch or the вЂњSLIDEвЂќ part of the sunroof switch when the ignition switch is in the вЂњONвЂќ position. There i ...
Position of the steering wheel for driving
The steering wheel is moved to the last selected position when: the driver's door is closed. you insert the SmartKey into the ignition lock. or you press the Start/Stop button once on ve ...