Hyundai Tucson: Theft-alarm system
This system is designed to provide protection from unauthorized entry into the car. This system is operated in three stages : the first is the "Armed" stage, the second is the "Alarm" stage and the third is the "Disarmed" stage. If triggered, the system provides an audible alarm with blinking of the turn signal lights.
Park the car and stop the engine. Arm the system as described below.
1) Remove the ignition key from the ignition switch. 2) Make sure that the hood and tail gate are closed and latched. 3) Lock the doors using the transmitter of the keyless entry system.
After completion of the steps above, the turn signal lights will blink once to indicate that the system is armed.
NOTE: o If any door, the tail gate or engine hood remains open, the system will not be armed. If this happens, rearm the system as described above. o If the "LOCK" button is pressed once more within 4 seconds after pushing the "LOCK" button on the transmitter, the siren will sound once to indicate that the system is armed.
CAUTION: Do not arm the system until all passengers have left the car. If the system is armed while a passenger(s) remains in the car, the alarm may be activated when the remaining passenger(s) leaves the car.
The alarm will be activated if any of the following occurs while the car is parked and the system is armed.
1) A front or rear door is opened without using the transmitter or the ignition key. 2) The tail gate is opened without using the transmitter or the ignition key. 3) The hood is opened.
The siren will sound and the turn signal lights will blink continuously for about 30 seconds (This will repeat 3 times). To turn off the system, unlock the door or tail gate using the transmitter or the ignition key.
The system will be disarmed by using the transmitter or the ignition key. The driver's door is unlocked by depressing once the "UNLOCK" button on the transmitter. If you wish to unlock all doors, press the "UNLOCK" button on the transmitter again within 4 seconds. Whenever the step above is completed, the turn signal lights will blink twice to indicate that the system is disarmed.
NOTE : The system will rearm if a door, tailgate, or hood is not opened within 30 seconds.
1. Push the "PANIC" button on the back side of the transmitter. 2. At the same time, the siren will sound and the turn signal lights will blink for 30 seconds. 3. To turn off the system, push the "PANIC" button again on the transmitter.
Replacing the battery
When the transmitter's battery begins to get weak, it may take several pushes on the button to lock or unlock the doors. Replace the battery as soon as possible.
Battery type : CR2032
1. Carefully separate the case with a blade screwdriver as shown in the illustration.
2. Remove the old battery from the case and note the polarity. Make sure the polarity of the new battery is the same(+side facing down), then insert it in the transmitter.
Setting pair phone
Refer to вЂњPreparation for using the Handsfree systemвЂќ. ...
How it works
Viewing angles for driver and front seat passenger are such that neither can view the full display that the other is viewing. However, there is an optimum viewing angle of 30 degrees where no cros ...
Selecting a folder
■ Selecting folders one at a time To select the desired folder, press ■ Selecting a folder and file from folder list 1 Press . The folder list will be displayed. 2 Turn and press&n ...