GMC Terrain: Tires
Every new GM vehicle has high-quality tires made by a leading tire manufacturer. See the warranty manual for information regarding the tire warranty and where to get service. For additional information refer to the tire manufacturer.
○ Poorly maintained and improperly used tires are dangerous.
○ Overloading the tires can cause overheating as a result of too much flexing. There could be a blowout and a serious crash. See Vehicle Load Limits on page 9‑16.
○ Underinflated tires pose the same danger as overloaded tires. The resulting crash could cause serious injury. Check all tires frequently to maintain the recommended pressure. Tire pressure should be checked when the tires are cold.
○ Overinflated tires are more likely to be cut, punctured, or broken by a sudden impact вЂ” such as when hitting a pothole. Keep tires at the recommended pressure.
○ Worn or old tires can cause a crash. If the tread is badly worn, replace them.
○ Replace any tires that have been damaged by impacts with potholes, curbs, etc.
○ Improperly repaired tires can cause a crash. Only the dealer or an authorized tire service center should repair, replace, dismount, and mount the tires.
○ Do not spin the tires in excess of 55 km/h (35 mph) on slippery surfaces such as snow, mud, ice, etc. Excessive spinning may cause the tires to explode.
The EQ settings are selected through the tone menu. Press the left or right arrows to cycle through the EQ options. The available choices are Pop, Rock, Jazz, Classical, and Talk. ...
Active Bending Lights (ABL)
Headlight pattern with the Active Bending Light function deactivated (left) and activated (right) When this function is activated, the headlight beams adjust laterally to help light up a curve ...
CAUTION ■Items that must not be hung on the hook Do not hang a coat hanger or other hard or sharp objects on the hook. If the SRS curtain shield airbags deploy, these items may become proje ...