Ford Escape: Tires, Wheels and Loading
- Notice to utility vehicle and truck owners
- Vehicle characteristics
- Information about uniform tire quality grading
- Inflating your tires
- Tire care
- Information contained on the tire sidewall
- Tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS)
- Snow tires and cables
- Vehicle loading вЂ“ with and without a trailer
- Trailer towing
- Recreational towing
Warning and indicator lights
Several of the warning and indicator lights illuminate momentarily and then turn off when the ignition switch is initially turned to the вЂњONвЂќ position. This permits checking the operation ...
WARNING Any accumulation of snow and ice should be removed from the rear window before driving. Visibility could otherwise be impaired, endangering you and others. The rear window defroster h ...
Smart unlocking feature
The smart unlocking feature helps prevent you from locking yourself out of the vehicle. With the key in any ignition position, the driverвЂ™s door will automatically unlock if it is locked using the ...