Jeep Liberty: Understanding The Features Of Your Vehicle
- Uconnectв„ў Phone вЂ” If Equipped
- Voice Command вЂ” If Equipped
- Driver Memory Seat вЂ” If Equipped
- To Open And Close The Hood Lights
- Windshield Wipers And Washers
- Tilt Steering Column
- Tilt/Telescoping Steering Column
- Electronic Speed Control вЂ” If Equipped
- Parksense Rear Park Assist вЂ” If Equipped
- Garage Door Opener вЂ” If Equipped
- Power Sunroof вЂ” If Equipped
- Sky Sliderв„ў Full Length Open Roof вЂ” If Equipped
- Electrical Power Outlet
- Cargo Area Features
- Rear Window Features
- Roof Luggage Rack вЂ” If Equipped
You should use synthetic engine oil that meets the same requirements given for conventional engine oil. When using synthetic oil, you must use oil of the same classification, viscosity and gra ...
Illumination brightness control
Illumination brightness control The brightness of clock display, audio, air conditioner, information display and instrument panel illumination dims when the light switch is in the вЂњвЂќ or ...
Locking wheel nuts
Locking wheel nuts can be removed only by using the special adapter provided in the tool kit. Note: When the vehicle is first supplied, the adapter may be stored in the glove compartment. It shou ...