Dodge Nitro: Understanding your instrument panel
- Instrument panel features
- Instrument cluster
- Instrument cluster descriptions
- Compass and trip computer
- Electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)
- Media center 230 (REQ) вЂ” AM/FM stereo radio and 6вЂ“DISC CD/DVD changer (MP3/WMA AUX jack)
- Media center 730N/430 (RER/REN/RBZ) вЂ” AM/FM stereo radio and CD/DVD/HDD/NAV
- Media center 130 (RES) вЂ” AM/FM stereo radio with CD PLAYER (MP3 AUX jack)
- Media center 130 (RES/RSC) вЂ” AM/FM stereo radio with CD player (MP3 AUX JACK) and sirius radio
- Uconnectв„ў Multimedia (satellite radio) (ren/req/rer/res radios only)
- Remote sound system controls
- CD/DVD disc maintenance
- Radio operation and cellular phones
- Climate controls
Front crash severity sensor
The front crash severity sensor enhances the ability to detect the severity of an impact. Positioned up front, it provides valuable information early in the crash event on the severity of the impact ...
Ashtray in the rear-compartment center console
To open: pull cover 2 out by its top edge. To remove the insert: press release button 3 and lift the insert up and out. To install the insert: install insert 1 from above into the holder a ...
Pulling a stuck vehicle
Front Do not use the tie down hooks for towing or vehicle recovery. Front: Securely install the recovery hook 1 (stored in the luggage room) as illustrated. Make sure that the hook is proper ...