Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class: Unlocking the driver's door (mechanical key)
If the vehicle can no longer be unlocked with the SmartKey, use the mechanical key.
If you use the mechanical key to unlock and open the driver's door, the anti-theft alarm system will be triggered ().
- Take the mechanical key out of the SmartKey ().
- Insert the mechanical key into the lock of the driver's door as far as it will go.
- Turn the mechanical key counterclockwise to position 1.
The door is unlocked.
- Turn the mechanical key back and remove it.
- Insert the mechanical key into the SmartKey.
Rear window wiper blade
Contact a NISSAN dealer if checking or replacement is required. ...
Auto Door Locking
The auto door locking feature has three possible settings: The auto door locking is deactivated all the time. The doors and tailgate lock whenever you move the shift lever out of the Park (P ...
To open the sunglasses holder, push then release the raised detent. It will unlatch and swing down. To close it, push it until it latches. Make sure the holder is closed while you are driv ...