Honda CR-V: USB Flash Memory Device Error Messages
If you see an error message on the
audio display while playing a USB
flash memory device, find the
solution in the chart to the right. If
you cannot clear the error message,
take your vehicle to your dealer.
Playing the AM/FM Radio (EX-L model with navigation system)
The audio system can also be
operated by voice control. See the
navigation system manual for
1. Lift the vehicle, and support it with jackstands.
2. Remove the cover (A).
3. Remove the EVAP canister baffle cover (A).
4. Disconnect the hoses (A) and the fuel subharness
6P connector (B).
5. Remove the bolts (C) and the EVAP canister bracket
6. Remove the EVAP canister (A) from the E
To play CDs, the ignition switch
must be in the ACCESSORY (I) or
ON (II) position.
You operate the CD changer with
the same controls used for the indash
disc player or the radio. To
select the CD changer, touch the
CDC icon. The disc and track
numbers are displayed. The system
В© 2016-2020 Copyright www.hcrv.net