Honda CR-V: Windshield Wipers and Washers
3. INT Intermittent
4. LO Low speed
5. HI High speed
6. Windshield washers
Push the right lever up or down to
select a position.
MIST - The wipers run at high
wiper control lever toward you, and
hold it. The washers spray until you
release the lever. The wipers run at
low speed, then complete one more
sweep after you release the lever.
When you turn the wiper switch to
the вЂвЂOFFвЂ™вЂ™ position, the wiper will
return to its parked position.
2. Rotate the switch clockwise to
turn the rear window wiper ON.
Shift Solenoid Valve Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A).
2. Choose Shift Solenoid A, B, C, D, and E in the
Miscellaneous Test Menu on the HDS.
NOTE: If the HDS does not communicate with the
PCM, troubleshoot the DLC circuit.
3. Check that shift solenoid valves A, B, C, D, and E
operate with t
NOTE: Make sure the HDS and the DLC cable of the
HDS is not defective.
1. Turn the ignition switch OFF.
2. Connect the HDS to the DLC.
NOTE: Make sure the HDS is properly connected to
3. Turn the ignition switch ON (II). and read the HDS.
Does the HDS identify the vehicle?
YES-Go to ste
В© 2016-2020 Copyright www.hcrv.net